Hannah Construction - Changemyaddress.com

Calabasas, California 0 comments

I went to google and typed change my address and I was

taken to a site which read USPS address change I have changed my address before and been charged 1.00.I just received my credit card bill showing I was charged 19.95 .

The charge did not show up on my application to change my address this company is a total ripoff. Do NOT use to change your address or you will be in for a surprise not the 1.00 USPS charges but 19.95. !!!!

They will not refund your charge if you call.The number I called was 1-888-208-1966.

Review about: Address Change.

Hannah Construction - Horrible quality!!!

Bel Air, Maryland 1 comment

Hannah Construction located in Southern MD.This company was used to "fix" our home when a tree fell on it last August.In short, pretty much everything that could go wrong did.

They had to re tile our master tub- The tile they layed is crooked and not sealed properly..The grout is all over our floor, trim, and window sill. Obvioulsy everything was repainted-The paint is peeling, bubbling, and you can see where they brushes and rollers they used were dirty.Not to mention they managed to get paint on every light fixture, electrical socket. The new drywall is lumpy and uneven. They had to lay a new floor in 2 bathrooms, and the the floor that was layed is now bubbling in the center.

The stain from our hardwood floor is all over our white trim in EVERY ROOM.

Not to mention they left their trash in our yard, and dvds were stolen from us.

Would NEVER use again or reccomend to anyone!!!

Review about: Home Repair.

Comments

I agree. My review will be coming soon. And it will be posted on every public listing I can find!